More ways to save with Co+op Basics!
Looking to stretch your grocery budget? So are we! That’s why we’re pleased to introduce our new Co+op Basics program. Co+op Basics offers everyday low prices on many popular grocery and household items. From milk to eggs to cereal, you’ll find (both new value-priced brands as well as) new low prices on some old favorites.
Don’t worry, we aren’t paying our farmers or employees any less. We’re simply committed to improving our selection so that everyone can find more value when shopping the co-op. Starting on September 16, you’ll find more than 130 Co+op Basics items in the store. Just look for the above sign.
Don’t forget to take advantage of these other great ways to save when shopping the Co-op:
- Shop Mondays: Receive 5% off all health and body care products.
- Shop Tuesdays & Thursdays: Seniors 55+ receive 5% off entire transaction.
- Shop Wednesdays: Students save 5% with valid student ID.
- Case Discounts: Owners save 10% off whole cases, non-owners save 5% (excluding beer). A case of wine is defined as any six bottles of wine.
- Text Coupons: Text "NewLeaf" to 20673 to receive weekly updates and exclusive coupons.