Annual Ownership Meeting
Please join us for the Annual Ownership Meeting on Saturday, October 31 at 1 pm at the American Legion Hall. This brief meeting will include a review the past year, an exclusive look at the new Bannerman Crossings location and a word from the Board of Director candidates. Plus, enjoy a small snack and a chance to vote in the Board election.
Win A Trip To France, Join A Co-op That Gives Back
Want to win a trip for two to France? Well become an owner of New Leaf Market Co-op, and you may soon be saying “Au revoir” and heading to one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. Think about it….you could be spending four-nights and five-days traveling this beautiful country, experiencing all of the sights and sounds France is so famous for.
The winner will be chosen at random on November 3rd, with the trip taking place between May and June 2016. (The winner has several different weeks from which to choose.) Airfare, transportation, meals and a hotel will be included, as well as some spending money and a day tour, courtesy of Bioforce France, the maker of Herbamare.
Join New Leaf Cooperative between September 24th and October 31st to be automatically entered to win this trip of a lifetime. All existing primary owners are also eligible for their chance to win but must enter at the store.
Join the Co-op today for a one-time payment of $100 (we will waive the $5 admin fee.) Becoming an owner is a win-win situation!
- Owner Deals sales
- An investment in your community
- Discounts on classes & seminars
- Discounts at select area businesses
- Save 10% off whole case purchases
- Voting rights—one owner = one vote
- Owner Appreciation discount opportunities
- The more you spend, the more you get! If New Leaf Market Co-op makes a profit, a percentage of the owner-generated profit will be returned to you based on your annual purchases. Learn more about patronage rebates!
- Value saving coupons
Should you move or discontinue shopping at the Co-op, you may request a refund of your equity investment, within guidelines established by the Co-op’s Board of Directors.