Becoming an owner is a win-win situation. For an one-time investment of $100, plus $5 admin fee, you become part owner of the Co-op with benefits like owner-only sales, discounts on the semianr program, voting rights and when the store makes a profit, a portion is returned to owners in the form of patronage rebate checks. Plus, your equity investment is fully refundable! There's nothing to lose and everything to gain from joining the Co-op family.
- Owner Deals sales
- An investment in your community
- Discounts on classes & seminars
- Discounts at select area businesses
- Save 10% off whole case purchases
- Voting rights—one owner = one vote
- Owner Appreciation discount opportunities
- The more you spend, the more you get! If New Leaf Market Co-op makes a profit, a percentage of the owner-generated profit will be returned to you based on your annual purchases. Learn more about patronage rebates!
- Value saving coupons
Should you move or discontinue shopping at the Co-op, you may request a refund of your equity investment, within guidelines established by the Co-op’s Board of Directors.