Check in on your favorite social media platform for a free smoothie at Bannerman! Don't have time to stop? Check out our recipes for easy and healthy school night meals!
*Applies to Ray of Sunshine and Peanut Butter and Jelly smoothies. Limited to 1 per customer. Valid at Bannerman only. Expires 10/31/16.
Looking for a quick weeknight meal solution? How about some easy variations on a family standby- good old macaroni and cheese! Whether you've got time to cook from scratch or need a little assist, these simple ideas put a new spin on a classic dish:
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, capers and soft goat cheese to cooked noodles
- Fold in chunks of roasted butternut squash and top with crumbled blue cheese... Read more
Summer is officially here! Watermelon cookies are the perfect treat to welcome summer. Beat the heat with a fun baking activity with the kids. Give this watermelon cookie a try today. Not only is it fun, but the kids will love it.
· 1 roll store bought sugar cookie dough (Use your favorite cookie recipe, or use Eat Pastry’s Gluten-free Cookie Dough)
· 1 cup of Hot Pink homemade Icing
· Mini- Chocolate chips
· Green Food Coloring
... Read more
Many of the companies carried in this store, such as Plum Organics, Garden of Life, and Dr. Bronner’s, are Certified B Corporations. Certified B Corporations are leaders of a global movement of people using business as a force for good™. They meet the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability and aspire to use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. There are more... Read more
When you buy produce, you want the most for your money. But fruits and vegetables don’t come with an expiration date. I’ve collected some tips to help you choose the freshest fruits and vegetables.
· Fruits and vegetables have seasons and you can’t always find the quality you want. Be flexible.
· Always examine fruits and vegetables for blemishes. Many surface blemishes don’t affect the produce. But a soft spot will spread quickly to the rest of the fruit
· Produce, unless it isn’t ripe yet, should give off a fresh smell.
· Greens... Read more
By Ashley Hopkins
When the mercury starts to drop down below the 50... Read more
Do you have a food lover in your life? Are you looking for that perfect last minute gift for them this holiday season? Below we will give you our top ideas for that perfect gift that will be sure to wow them.
1. Tea lover: An assortment of teas of (available packaged or in bulk), local honey, your choice of packaged cookies
2. Italian gift basket: Pastas, oils, sauce
3. Chocolate lover: Assorted chocolate bars, hot cocoa mix, packaged cookies.
4. Coffee lover: Local coffee, sweetener of your choice (local honey, sugar, agave), biscotti (add a unique mug for a... Read more
Christmas is right around the corner! The kids will be home, the holiday cheer will fill the air. What about surprising them with a fun Christmas themed dessert?! These cute little reindeer cookies are the perfect peanut butter treat for everyone. You can make Santa’s helpers appear on your table!
· 3/4 cup peanut butter
· 1 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
· 1/2 cup shortening... Read more