We are proudly offering Florida Gulf Safe seafood. If at any time, this becomes an impossibility we will continue to provide a wide selection of seafood products. Stay informed, read more.
Alaskan Smoked Salmon Spread
- 1 1/2 pounds Alaska Smoked Salmon
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped celery
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped sweet pickle
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 dash Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Remove skin and bones from smoked salmon if present. Flake smoked salmon well. Combine with remaining ingredients and chill. Spread on assorted crackers or party breads.