Please review the following information before completing your New Leaf Market Co-op donation request form.
- All requests must be faxed, mailed, dropped off at the service counter or completed on-line at www.newleafmarket.coop.
- Requests must be made formally using the donation request form.
- Only one donation per year will be made to any given organization. Please plan appropriately and decide when it is best to request a donation from New Leaf Market Co-op.
- The application must be received at least three weeks before the event date in order to be considered. All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Due to limited donation budgets, early submission of your application is recommended.
- Requests from the following organizations will be considered by New Leaf Market Co-op:
- Organizations defined as nonprofit under 501-C(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Public agencies
- Schools and PTAs
- Events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularly as it relates to health, nutrition, education and environmental preservation
- Requests from the following organizations will not be considered by New Leaf Market Co-op:
- Political or advocacy groups
- Service clubs or fraternal organizations
- Third-party fundraisers
- Private clubs funded through membership fees
- Sporting events or sports teams
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
- Please plan on following up on your request by e-mailing Michele Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for a donation, please return your completed application to New Leaf Market Co-op, plus any background information on your event and your company, including Web site URL if you have one. If your organization has a procurement form, please complete and send that as well.
Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications and limited budgets, it is not possible to fulfill every request.
Thank you for your interest